The website collects information about each user of the site to improve the quality and nature of the services provided. The information provided is the property of the website from the moment of delivery. There are several types of information stored on the website:
General Information: General information about the users of the website is collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis to improve and optimize the quality and nature of the services provided on the website. This information cannot be associated with any personal identification information. General information may include the number of users, the pages visited on the website, and the duration of the visit.
Personal Information: Information provided by you and/or collected by the website that is of a personal nature, such as name, phone number, email address, and certain dates. Personal information may be collected when users choose to provide it voluntarily or automatically through the website’s services and/or pages.
The company may use the personal information provided and/or collected in the following ways:
- For statistical processing and data segmentation.
- To improve the website’s activity and for the benefit of updates made to the system from time to time.
- To respond to user needs, including receiving price quotes and offers for product purchases from the company and / or from other business partners or business affiliates.
- To personalize recommendations through the site for the user as much as possible.
- To respond to the needs of website users.
Users may choose whether or not to provide or disclose personal information at any time. However, if they choose not to provide personal information, they may not be able to use all or part of the system.
The company may transfer personal information in the following cases:
- We may share personal information with suppliers and service providers who participate in the company’s activities and/or assist it in its activities, including, but not limited to, suppliers who provide us with hosting services. Such information may be transferred to other countries. We make reasonable efforts to contract with suppliers and service providers who publish privacy policies that regulate how they process personal information.
Users have the right to access, correct, update, and request deletion of their personal information. They also have the right to object to the processing of their personal information, ask the company to restrict the processing of their personal information, or request portability of their personal information.
The site takes precautions that are consistent with the standards used in the field in order to maintain, as much as possible, the confidentiality of information received by you, however, despite the above, there is a risk of intrusion into the site’s databases, as well as the data traffic between your computer and the site’s computers. Therefore, you confirm that the company and/or the website, including its shareholders and/or managers, will not be responsible for any loss, damage or payment that you may incur (if incurred) as a result of intrusion into the database on the website and/or transfer of information about you and/or information provided by you to the party C any, and this to the extent that reasonable and acceptable steps were taken to prevent such actions.
For any questions or clarifications, we will be happy if you contact us at the email address