At WebbiMe, we are committed to provide equal opportunities and making our website accessible to all users, including those with various disabilities.
We have taken steps to ensure that our website meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Adaption of Accessibility to Services), 2013.
The amendments made in this website we’re done according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (SI 5568) for web accessibility at AA level and those made by the W3Cs WCAG 2.0 document.
- This site was tested to get the highest compatibility with Chrome and Safari browsers.
- This site has been tested with all common browsers and is optimized to display content in any modern browser and mobile phone device.
- The site allows the use of assistive technologies and support for the accepted usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows on the site’s pages.
The site accessibility component was create by One Accessibility company and is found as a floating button on the side of the site and scrolls along it.
The component allows changing the website display as follows:
- Change text size
- Switch to “readable” font
- Highlighting links by adding an underline to the text
- Changing colors to shades of gray
- High contrast mode
- Reverse contrast mode
- Bright background colors
Despite our efforts to make this site fully accessible, there may be malfunctions and you might discover specific parts that unfortunately are not accessible. If you encounter any problem regarding accessibility on the website, please contact us and the accessibility supervisor
This accessibility statement was last updated on December 31st, 2022.